The signs and symptoms of a wayward spouse or partner can be very subtle and hard to spot, or obvious and blatant.
1. Your spouse is suddenly very interested in new music, whereas he or she has never shown interest in it before.
2. Watch your spouse or partner comment on a movie. She knows they didn’t see her together; like “Yeah that was awesome” or “That movie sucked big”, “Oh I love the part where …”
3. Your man, who has a disdain for doing laundry, suddenly loves to make his own clothes; That being said, he also seems to time his laundry duties shortly after he gets home.
4. The classic lipstick on the collar or other parts of your shirt. Also pay attention to inexplicable shine.
5. Another obvious red flag is the smell of another man’s or woman’s cologne or perfume on clothing or hair.
6. Sex techniques and styles suddenly become extremely different and strange to you. I’m talking very out of the ordinary here. You may find yourself in positions you’ve never done together before, or you may be asked to do things that you’ve never been asked before.
7. Sex itself can take unexpected turns with respect to frequency. Your rebellious spouse may suddenly request more sex than his normal routine, or drastically decline in wanting it.
8. Your partner’s mood has changed. You notice that he is now easy to temper, quick to blow up, or may deliberately fight you to justify leaving the house to “get a boost to think.”
9. You may notice that they suddenly keep their cell phones silent and strapped to their bodies at all times; Whereas before, the phone was kept on the doorbell and placed safely and easily within easy reach somewhere within a room of the house.
10. You may notice that the cell phone is completely absent. He / she may be locking the cell phone in the car completely and not taking it home at all.
11. Cell phone bills stop coming to the house altogether. When you look up the invoice online, you see a pattern of the same calling number / numbers.
12. You had access to your cell phone bill online, but your password suddenly changed.
13. Housework and chores are neglected. You notice that your partner spends more time on the Internet or literally lazing around on the couch with no interest in housekeeping. He / she is in a foggy state, thinking about the other person.
14. Time spent with family also decreases. Interest in weekend activities with you and the children, attending children’s sports games, time spent alone with you, such as date nights, etc., decreases considerably.
15. More and more sudden and inexplicable “business trips” keep popping up on the agenda.
16. You notice that your partner is drastically interested in their appearance. You may notice a lot of new clothes, new colognes or perfumes, new haircuts, new shoes, new and different underwear being bought.
17. You may also notice a sudden diet and exercise regimen that you are following. They may also have acquired a new gym membership to get in better shape.
18. You may notice that the Internet browser history is always deleted. This is a big red flag to watch out for. Anyone who deletes everything from history has something to hide.
19. In fact, you yourself can be accused of having an affair.
20. You notice that your partner talks and talks and talks continuously about a member of the opposite sex. You may even try to camouflage this person and claim that they are gay and that there is nothing to worry about.
21. When you come face-to-face with your partner’s colleagues, you notice that they become wary and uncomfortable in your company, often with very little to say to you, or that they only offer nervous ramblings.
22. The same goes for mutual friends. If mutual friends are suddenly uncomfortable around you, they probably know something is up.
23. Use of new jargon terms. If your partner is suddenly excited about a new form of language expressions, while they have never said these kinds of words before, this is a red flag and signal to pay attention to.
24. The mileage on the car does not match what it tells you you are driving. If you notice a sudden upward or downward spiral of mileage in the car, there is likely a problem.
25. Suddenly, you receive a large number of calls hanging on your home phone; And along with this, the incoming number can be blocked from the end of the caller.
26. You are suddenly left out of functions, such as work parties or award dinners; whereas before this, spouses or significant others were always welcome.
27. You find yourself suddenly overwhelmed with inexplicable gifts or offers for unusual expenses; usually not related to holidays, birthdays, etc … “Just because” gifts are nice and all, however, if your partner is usually stingy and frugal and suddenly showers you with impressive materialistic items, it may be due to feelings of guilt. You know your partner more than anyone, so if his spending habits on you spike suddenly, it may be something to watch out for.
28. Your partner, who was once indifferent about your daily plans and activities, may suddenly make it a point to constantly ask about them. If your partner suddenly wants to know your detailed plans for a certain day, such as the time you leave home, the places you will be, and the time you will return home, you may be making the coast. it is clear for your own activities.
29. Your spouse, who was once a credit card spender with no cash available, suddenly sports large sums of unaccounted for cash in his wallet.
30. Finding condoms in your wallet or in your car when you have had your tubes tied or you are taking the pill.
31. Find male enhancement pills or viagra in your car or in your briefcase.
32. Notice on the cell phone bill that he uses a calling card frequently. Using a calling card in a cell phone prevents the cell phone company from recording the actual phone number dialed.
33. You are married, but your partner introduces you to new people (such as at a party or function) as his “first wife” or his “first husband.”
34. Your partner, who doesn’t normally have a “Down There” manicure, suddenly starts waxing or shaving.
35. You begin to notice the new habit that your partner leaves the wedding ring at home before going to work. This can be obvious and visible, as in the bathroom; Or you may accidentally find the ring hidden somewhere, like a closet. After he / she gets home, you notice that they have put it back on. When faced with this issue, you are likely to receive a lame excuse such as “The ring is too tight or you miss me at work.”
36. You notice unexplained scrapes, hickeys, or bruises on delicate parts of your body, such as your neck, breasts, chest, or genital areas.
37. Notice on a group-signed (work-related) greeting or holiday card that someone of the opposite sex signs their name with a scribbled heart at the end or signs it with “Love.”
38. Find a “Just Because” thank you card from a member of the opposite sex tucked into your briefcase, thanking them for the “special friendship” they have and thanking them for all the “help or advice” they give that they can’t imagine life about. without them.
39. Gift-like items that are not counted appear in the home, such as special cufflinks, ties, colognes / perfumes, lingerie / underwear, or jewelry that you know you did not give to your spouse.
40. That annoying and disturbing “feeling” that something is not right becomes constant and distracts you. Bowel feelings are rarely wrong.
41. You and your partner used to enjoy fluent conversation, whereas now you find yourself greeted with a muffled hello at the end of the day, followed by stale, stagnant conversations for the rest of the night. You notice that your partner has lost interest in sharing feelings, dreams, and visions for their future together. They may literally find themselves sitting together on the couch all night without paying very little attention to you.
42. You may notice that the passenger side of the car always readjusts, which does not conform to your normal seating pattern; Or you may find strands of hair that do not belong to you or your children inside the car.
43. Normally you take a family vacation together as a family, but suddenly he / she leaves alone.
44. You are struck with a fit of anger for the most benign and innocent of questions. You start walking on eggshells puzzled and scared to even approach your spouse with questions.
45. Suddenly less is deposited into their joint bank accounts, or suddenly large amounts of withdrawals are made; without your mutual consent.
46. Run a Google search on your name to discover a MySpace or Facebook account that you were not told about. Along with this, you do a Google search for known screen names that they have used in the past and find that they belong to forums of a sexual nature.
47. Similarly, you run his name or email address into a social media search engine and find him belonging to places you never knew.
48. Discover a secret PO box they have rented. Along with this, you may notice incoming bills, especially credit card bills that no longer appear at your home address. Also note that invoices may be mailed directly to your office rather than to your home.
49. You were once free to log in and out of your home computer only to find that your spouse has set up a password-sensitive security system that you can no longer access. You can create dual accounts on the same PC, but your own account may suddenly become inaccessible.
50. Notice that you have set up a remote desktop location account on the PC and are accessing another computer entirely from home.